A TRUE COMMUNITY PARTNER
Randall Mechanical is a Division 21, 22 and 23 full-service contractor.
With over 26 years of serving the Central Florida area, Randall Mechanical provides HVAC, Plumbing, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Piping, Building Information Modeling, All phases of Construction, Fire Protection and Facility Maintenance. As a self-performing contractor, all of our work is delivered through our 90,000 S.F. fabrication shop for design and assembly of complex and sophisticated plumbing and HVAC/mechanical components as well as manufacturing ductwork.
Our roots are in this community. The company has approximately 22 office staff and 250 field employees. The firm also has a second office located in Tampa, FL, which has 3 office staff and 24 field personnel to serve area projects.
Technologically, Randall Mechanical’s team utilizes the latest innovation in the field and in the office for communication, project updates and verification of jobsite statistics and information. In addition, Randall uses the (Trimble) unit for our project layout needs.
Uniquely, the firm is proud of its full-time safety director along with the accomplishments and the programs that have been implemented to assure that safety is a top focus priority on each and every jobsite. We are excited to state that we have one of the few OSHA 500 Certified Safety Managers in FL.
In addition, the firm houses a 90,000 S.F. fabrication facility on-site, In-house engineering and drafting and self performs all of their own work. Few mechanical firms can attest to these facts and programs capabilities.
In Orlando, the team is led by Matt Reinders who serves as the Vice President of Preconstruction Services, Business Development and Estimating and Accounting. Matt brings over 28 years of experience in managing and directing efforts in the Design-Build, Design-Assist and Integrated Project Delivery construction systems throughout Florida. Matt spent 21 years as an Operations Director for a Fortune 100 Construction management firm and really understands the contracting business. The rest of the senior team is equally accredited and experienced making the Randall Mechanical leadership top of their class and an integral part of the Randall Advantage.
WHAT IS THE RANDALL ADVANTAGE?
Very few general contractors can self perform. Even fewer have the capabilities to deliver complex projects. At Randall, our team performs like a family, in-house, on-time and on budget.
- Established in 1986 and still serving Central Florida today
- Complexity is par for the course. Randall is currently involved in two fully involved Integrated Lean Project Delivery (ILPD) projects for a major Themed Entertainment Provider
- $40 – 60 million annual volume – Plumbing and HVAC
- Expertise Managing Projects from $1 million to $20 million
- Experienced, professional management team and installers
- Support services “in house” for management of even the most complex projects
- Excellent reputation with subcontractors and equipment suppliers
- Strong client and industry references
- Continued referrals from satisfied clients
- Outstanding industry reputation
- Highest level of bonding and insurance capacity for large commercial projectsIn Today’s High-Tech, fast track construction market, it has become more and more essential for General Contractors to team up with highly motivated, well organized, and highly capable subcontractors. Randall Mechanical, Inc. is that type of subcontractor. We are constantly upgrading and training our staff and field personnel in the use of the latest equipment to provide our clients with “on time”, “under budget” projects year after year.