A TRUE COMMUNITY PARTNER
Randall Mechanical is a Division 21, 22 and 23 full-service contractor.
Our roots are in this community. With over 32 years of serving the Central Florida area, Randall provides HVAC, Plumbing, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Piping, Building Information Modeling, Fire Protection and Facility Maintenance and so much more to adequately address all phases of construction. As a self-performing contractor, all of our work is delivered through our 100,000 sq ft fabrication shop for design and assembly of complex and sophisticated project components.
Technologically, RANDALL’s team utilizes the latest innovation in the field and in the office for communication, project updates and verification of job site statistics and information. In addition, Randall uses the Trimble unit for our project layout needs.
Uniquely, the firm is proud of its full-time Safety Director along with the accomplishments and the programs that have been implemented to assure that safety is a top focus priority on each and every job site. We have one of the few OSHA 500 Certified Safety Managers in FL.
In addition, the firm houses a 100,000 S.F. fabrication facility on-site, in-house engineering, and drafting, and self-performs all of their own work. Our capabilities are truly unmatched in our industry throughout Florida and the Southeast.
In Orlando, the team is led by Matt Reinders, who serves as the Vice President of pre-construction services, business development and estimating and accounting. Matt brings over 28 years of experience in managing and directing efforts in the Design-Build, Design-Assist and Integrated Project Delivery construction systems throughout Florida. Matt spent 21 years as an Operations Director for a Fortune 100 Construction management firm and really understands the contracting business. The rest of the Senior Team is equally accredited and experienced; making the Randall Family Companies leadership top of their class and an integral part of the Randall experience.
WHAT IS THE RANDALL ADVANTAGE?
Very few general contractors can self perform. Even fewer have the capabilities to deliver complex projects. At RANDALL, our team performs like a family, in-house, on-time and on budget.
- Established in 1986 and still serving Central Florida today
- Complexity is par for the course.
- $40 – $60+ million annual volume
- Expertise Managing Projects from $1 million to $20+ million
- Experienced, professional management team and installers
- Support services “in house” for management of even the most complex projects
- Excellent reputation with subcontractors and equipment suppliers
- Strong client and industry references
- Continued referrals from satisfied clients
- Outstanding industry reputation
- Highest level of bonding and insurance capacity for large commercial projects. In today’s High-Tech, fast track construction market, it has become more and more essential for General Contractors to team up with highly motivated, well organized, and highly capable subcontractors. RANDALL is that type of subcontractor.
- We are constantly upgrading and training our staff and field personnel in the use of the latest equipment to provide our clients with “on time”, “under budget” projects year after year.