At Randall Mechanical, our team believes that every quality project begins with hard work and dedication long before construction. By combining a team of experienced individuals, a lofty database of completed projects and the latest in estimating tools and technologies, we strive provide the most comprehensive cost representation of the entire scope of work involved in completing a project.
From the conceptual phase to the completed construction document phase, we have the wherewithal to provide our customers an educated cost estimate, as well as a list of suggested value engineered alternatives to help pinpoint potential areas of overall project dollar savings without affecting finished product quality.
DESIGN-BUILD METHOD OF PROJECT DELIVERY
Our Design-Build process represents the highest value service that we provide.
RANDALL AS THE ENGINEER OF RECORD
Through integration of Randall’s Preconstruction, Engineering and BIM departments, we deliver a seamless combination of design, planning, installation, and commissioning leading to lean outcomes and optimal customer value.
DESIGNING WITH ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN MIND
Randall can deliver projects on a fasttrack approach, utilizing advanced BIM Technology and Lean Preconstruction innovation before the total design is complete or before construction begins. This method ensures delivery of a cost-effective, quality project on a reduced schedule and maximum value.
THE INTEGRATED LEAN PROJECT DELIVERY PROCESS
Randall has been serving the interest of their clients through the ILPD process, a delivery method that offers key benefits and features that provide high value and lower risks creating better client experiences.
Starting from our Executive Level all the way to our field and office staff we follow and implement Lean Principals throughout our company. As part of LCI Central Florida CoP steering committee, we challenge ourselves to create and evolve in different ways to become more efficient and productive while continuing to work with our partners, in implementing “lessons learned” from past and current projects.
Having an Integrated Lean Project Delivery mentality in conjunction with our contracted partners will deliver the Integrated success to our clients.
• Full offering of in-house of engineering, BIM and sheet metal fabrication
• Embrace innovation/change
• Willingness to learn and challenge each other
• Effective communication and coordination
• Accurate cost projections and budget tracking
• Assessing risks and unknowns
• Identifying wants vs. needs
• Validate the conditions and terms of satisfaction
A TEAM APPROACH
This focused approach has several key elements, and when combined with the best people and the right experience, it delivers great outcomes with high comfort and low risk. Some of those elements are:
• Detailed conceptual estimate
• Memorialize defined scope
• Push the envelope
• Scheduling via efficient “Pull Planning”
• Early equipment selection
• Comprehensive use of a Quality Assurance & Quality Control Program throughout the duration of project construction
• Exceptional communication and coordination leading to a quicker decision making progress
• Engineering and constructability review
THE RANDALL ADVANTAGE, DELIVERED THROUGH OUR PROCESS AND OUR PEOPLE. THAT’S THE RANDALL ADVANTAGE.
• Coordination with equipment vendors
• Coordination with trade subcontractors
• Coordination with our in-house BIM department
• Coordination with our in-house Professional Engineering Department
• Coordination with our Operations Department and Project Management
• Value engineered alternatives to reduce cost without sacrificing quality
• Comprehensive scheduling capabilities
• Long-running relationships with industry leading vendors, manufacturers and trade subcontractors
• Utilize industry-leading mechanical and plumbing estimating technologies and tools
• Team of industry experienced professionals